Seattle Personal Injury Lawyer
Are you looking to speak with a Seattle personal injury lawyer about an accident you were recently in? Perhaps you were struck by a drunk driver, harmed by a doctor, or attacked by a neighbor’s dog? If so, we urge you to reach out to the team at Ladenburg Law. You could be eligible to receive compensation.
We always offer free case evaluations and only charge a fee if we’re able to win you a settlement. In other words, you risk nothing to reach out and let us know what happened to you. No matter what, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of your legal options.
Injured? Call Us.
To be sure, you can file an injury claim on your own. But did you know that just having a lawyer on your side increases the value of your claim?
There are a few additional advantages to working with a skilled injury attorney:
- Manage the legal process. We understand the ins and outs and can make sure all the paperwork is filed and deadlines met. As a side bonus, this means you’ll no longer have to deal with the phone calls and mail – we’ll take care of all that for you.
- Access to resources. Since we’ve helped many hundreds of clients in similar situations before, we may have ideas, resources, and insights for your situation.
- Ability to fight in court. While it’s true that most cases are settled outside of court, there are times when a lawsuit becomes necessary. At Ladenburg Law, we’ll be ready.
We Accept a Wide Variety of Cases
Our team has experience helping clients recover settlements after a variety of situations. Some of these include:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian and bike accidents
- Falls and injuries on someone else’s property
- Dog bites and attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
We accept other types of personal injury claims, too. Bottom line: if someone else’s carelessness injured you, it’s time to reach out to a personal injury lawyer.
Understanding Personal Injury Claims
You might be wondering if you have a valid claim. Can you recover financially from your accident?
Here are a few things we’ll want to pin down in our initial meeting:
- Did the person who caused your injuries owe you a duty of care? In other words, did someone owe it to you to keep you safe? For example, drivers must follow speed limits and abide by traffic rules to keep other drivers and pedestrians safe. Property owners owe it to you to keep their premises free of hazards or to warn you about them.
- Did that person breach that duty? A drunk driver is breaching their duty of care to other drivers. A doctor who fails to order appropriate tests or provide follow up care may be breaching her patient’s safety.
- Were you injured because of their breach? Sometimes, someone is careless but you walk away unharmed. While you may rightfully be upset, chances are, this isn’t grounds for a personal injury lawsuit. (Even so, feel free to reach out to us. We may have ideas for additional legal action or steps you can take.)
- Did your injury result in damages? Damages is a general term that covers a range of impacts. For instance, lost wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering are all types of damages. If your damages are high, it’s to your advantage to involve a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. A good attorney will fight on your behalf for a fair settlement that covers your losses.
If you were able to answer “yes” to all the questions above, you likely are eligible to file a claim. It’s also important to move quickly. In the state of Washington, you have three years from the time of injury to file a claim (with few exceptions).
Schedule a Free Case Review Today
Want a free case evaluation with a Seattle personal injury lawyer? Give us a call. Not able to make it to the office? Let us know and we’ll arrange to have an attorney meet you at your home, hospital, or other preferred location.