Silverdale Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been injured due to no fault of your own, it’s time to reach out to a Silverdale personal injury lawyer from our team. During a free case review, we can hear what happened to you and inform you of your legal rights. In some situations, filing a personal injury claim might be the right step.
At Ladenburg Law, we have decades of combined experience helping injured clients win fair settlements for car accidents, medical malpractice, slip and falls, and other situations.
Make Ladenburg Law Your First Call
We recognize that you have no shortage of choices when it comes to calling a personal injury lawyer for help. So, why choose Ladenburg Law?
Here are a few reasons:
- Small, family owned. And, we strive to treat every client who walks through our doors like one of our family, too.
- Experienced. Just because we’re small, doesn’t mean we lack experience. In fact, we have helped thousands of clients over the years.
- Well respected. Ladenburg Law is well-respected in and out of the court.
- Trial-ready. While many cases can be settled outside of court, sometimes we feel we can obtain a better result by filing a lawsuit. We accept and prepare every case as if it will go to court.
If you need more reasons, just read the many wonderful client reviews we’ve received.
Proving Negligence Isn’t Always Easy
You may think your case is clear cut. You are the victim, the at-fault party is responsible. Not so fast! That at-fault party may have aggressive legal representation or an insurance carrier ready to minimize their involvement or worse, claim you were responsible for your own injuries. Trust us; we’ve seen it all before.
This is one reason why it’s important to have a qualified attorney on your side. Around here, we like to encourage our clients to focus on their healing and recovery. Leave the legal stress to us.
4 Ways You Can Help Your Case Right Now
Believe it or not, there are ways you can hurt or help your injury claim. Your actions can make a big impact on the value of your settlement.
Here are a few things we recommend you do before we meet:
- Take photos. You’d be surprised how quickly critical evidence can get lost. Taking photos is one way to tell the story of what happened. Even a phone’s camera works fine for this. (See our post on what photos to take after an accident for more information.)
- Do not provide a recorded statement. Often, the insurance company will contact you to provide a recorded statement about what happened. The agent may seem friendly but take care: nothing you say will help your case. In fact, it may hurt it.
- Use social media thoughtfully. Your inclination may be to post about your accident on social media to let everyone know you’re OK, but this could backfire. We’re seeing an increasing number of insurance adjustors plumb victims’ social media accounts for evidence that they aren’t as hurt as they say. (Please see our post on social media usage following an accident for more.)
- Seek medical care. Going to a doctor or hospital immediately following an accident lends credence to your claim. You have an unbiased, outside look at the extent of your injuries. Doctors’ reports and medical bills are a key part of the basis for your claim. Seek care, and make sure to make all follow up appointments.
You can involve a personal injury attorney any time in the process, but we recommend you do it as soon as possible for the most thorough legal help.
How Can We Help You Today?
As a reminder, there’s no charge to speak with a Silverdale personal injury lawyer from our team. So why not give us a call today? We’d be pleased to speak with you about what happened and help you determine what your next steps are.