Federal Way Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, a Federal Way personal injury lawyer can help.
With years of experience, our skilled attorneys have a record of winning settlements that help put clients’ lives back together.
Types of Cases our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
We accept a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: We have assisted victims of car accidents of all kinds, including victims of drunk drivers.
- Slip and Fall: Have you fallen on someone else’s hazardous property? If so, you may be able to take legal action against the property owner.
- Nursing Home Negligence: We can help if you or a loved one has been abused or neglected at a nursing care facility.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical errors can be devastating events for victims, leaving them with permanent disabilities and massive medical bills.
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death is one that was preventable and caused by someone’s carelessness. Our attorneys can help family members seek justice.
- Defective Products: If you or a loved one was injured by a defective product of any kind, our attorneys have the experience to help. Products liability requires skilled legal representation to pursue.
This list doesn’t cover all the cases we handle. No matter what happened, please reach out and let us know what happened to you.
Damages you can Recover in a Personal Injury Settlement
Understandably, victims want to know more about how settlements work and if they will cover their mounting costs.
In the State of Washington (RCW 4.56.250), there are three types of damages you can recover compensation for:
- Economic Damages: These are the costs that are easier to quantify. These include doctor bills, medication costs, lost wages, and other expenses related to your injury. Some people might have required to hire a house cleaner or make a modification to their home following an injury. We recommend you keep a running list of related out-of-pocket expenses.
- Non-economic Damages: Victims deserve compensation beyond medical bills, and this category covers those losses. For instance, pain and suffering, mental anguish, permanent disfigurement, grief over the loss of a loved one are all part of non-economic damages.
- Punitive Damages: If the negligent party was extremely careless, they may be forced to pay punitive damages. Please note, these situations are rare. Our attorneys can help decide if punitive damages may apply to your case.
However, your settlement amount can vary greatly depending on several factors. including the severity of your injuries and the guilty party’s insurance policy limits. We always offer free case evaluations and can explain your legal options at that time.
We’ll Never Charge You Hidden Fees
At Ladenburg Law, we work entirely on a contingency basis. That is to say, we only charge you a fee if we’re able to win your case. We cover all the upfront costs, including our consultation with you, investigation, and any other associated fees. So, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a personal injury lawyer because of cost.
Take the First Step – Call Us for a Free Case Evaluation
Remember, it’s free to speak with a Federal Way personal injury lawyer from our team. In other words, you risk nothing by sharing what happened to you and seeing if we can assist.
If you’re unable to make it to the office, let us know. One of our attorneys will be happy to meet you at your home, hospital, or other preferred location.