Federal Way Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, the Federal Way personal injury lawyers can help.
With years of experience, our skilled attorneys have a record of winning settlements that help put clients’ lives back together.
Types of Cases We Handle
We accept a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: We have assisted victims of car accidents of all kinds, including victims of drunk drivers.
- Slip and Fall: When you fall and are seriously hurt on someone else’s property, they can be held responsible.
- Nursing Home Negligence We can help if you or a loved one has been abused or neglected at a nursing care facility.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical errors can be devastating events for victims, leaving them with permanent disabilities and massive medical bills.
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death is one that was preventable and caused by someone’s carelessness. Our attorneys can help family members seek justice.
- Defective Products: If you or a loved one was injured by a defective product of any kind, our attorneys have the experience to help. This area of the law is known as products liability and it requires skilled legal representation to pursue.
This list doesn’t cover all the cases we handle. Please reach out and let us know what happened to you.
Damages you can Recover in a Personal Injury Settlement
Understandably, victims want to know more about how settlements work and if they will cover their mounting costs.
In the State of Washington, there are three types of damages you can recover compensation for:
- Economic Damages: These are the costs that are easier to quantify. These include doctor bills, medication costs, lost wages, and other expenses related to your injury. Some people might have required to hire a housecleaner or make a modification to their home following an injury. We recommend you keep a running list of related out-of-pocket expenses.
- Non-economic Damages: Victims deserve compensation beyond medical bills, and this category covers those losses. For instance, pain and suffering, mental anguish, permanent disfigurement, grief over the loss of a loved one are all part of non-economic damages.
- Punitive Damages: Punitive damages are awarded in cases were the negligence was extreme or there was an intent to harm you. For instance, punitive damages can be awarded to victims of drunk drivers. Our attorneys can help decide if punitive damages may apply to your case.
The amount of your settlement can vary greatly depending on what happened, who was at fault, and the severity of impact to your life. We always offer free case evaluations and can explain your legal options at that time.
We’ll Never Charge You Hidden Fees
Some people are surprised to learn that we work on a contingency basis. This means that we only charge you a fee if we’re able to win your case. We cover all the upfront costs, including our consultation with you, investigation, and any other associated fees.
Take the First Step – Call Us for a Free Case Evaluation
Remember, it’s free to speak with our Federal Way personal injury lawyers. You risk nothing by sharing what happened to you and seeing if we can assist.
If you’re unable to make it to the office, let us know. One of our attorneys will be happy to meet you at your home, hospital, or other preferred location.