Puyallup Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
In the last five years, there have been nearly 11,000 motorcycle crashes in Washington State. Thousands of these crashes caused serious injuries, and hundreds ended in fatalities. While motorcyclists make up a small percentage of road users, they are over-represented in traffic collisions.
Have you or a loved one been a victim of a motorcycle accident? If so, a skilled Puyallup motorcycle accident lawyer can help you recover fair compensation. Call an experienced attorney today to get started.
We can Help with Complex Motorcycle Crash Situations
Every crash is different. The causes, weather, situation, and liability may all vary.
Our personal injury lawyers have successfully helped clients facing a variety of challenging motorcycle crashes, including:
- Defective motorcycles or parts. Was your accident caused because your motorcycle was defective? Perhaps the repair shop made a mistake, or the tire manufacturer was to blame? If so, this falls under the area of product liability. We can investigate and identify responsible parties.
- Road hazards or debris. If road debris or hazards caused you to crash, it’s possible a municipality or property owner could be liable. Our lawyers can help determine if there was a lack of signage or if the municipality had been warned previously.
- Shared liability. Sometimes, you may share fault for the accident. For instance, perhaps you were speeding at the time of the accident. Or, maybe you weren’t wearing a helmet and this aggravated your injuries. Washington is a comparative fault state (RCW 4.22.070) which means you can still recover partial compensation in situations like these.
No matter how your accident happened, we’d like to hear from you. We always offer free case evaluations, so you risk nothing to meet with us and learn more about your legal options.
How a Motorbike Accident Lawyer can Help
A motorcycle accident lawyer can be a powerful advocate during one of your life’s toughest seasons. We can handle the legal stress so you can focus on what matters most – getting well again.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Collect key evidence, including medical records and witness statements
- Collaborate with experts as needed, such as accident scene reconstruction specialists
- Manage all communication with insurance company
- Build the strongest case as possible for your interests
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Prepare to take your case to trial if unable to reach settlement out of court
You can also count on us to keep you informed of your legal options every step of the way.
Wrongful Death and Motorcycle Accidents
When a loved one is killed, the family may struggle with lost wages, medical bills, and funeral costs. On top of these expenses, the grief and loss may be overwhelming to cope with.
In these difficult situations, our compassionate team of personal injury lawyers can help you recoup your financial losses and obtain a sense of justice through a wrongful death claim.
Involve a Puyallup Motorcycle Accident Attorney with your Case
There is a limited window of time to file a claim in the State of Washington, so reach out to a Puyallup motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as you can.
As a reminder, it’s free to have an initial meeting with one of our lawyers, and there is no obligation. We work on a contingency basis which means you owe us nothing unless we win your case. If you’re not able to meet with us at one of our office locations, let us know. We’ll be happy to arrange to have a lawyer meet with you at your home or hospital.